Sealing Solutions is a privately owned and operated Australian Company established in 1995, supplying and refurbishing sealing products to major industries.
Our company prides itself on its relationships and we ensure the customer is the main focus of every operation. To support this, in 2010 Sealing Solutions purpose-built an environmentally friendly sales and service facility in Carrum Downs that provides the following services:
- Substantial inventory area – with wide stock of common and customer specific parts
- Manufacturing facility – lathes and mills for quick turn around of metal components
- Cleaning facility – ultrasonic cleaners, sand blasting and parts washers
- Seal face and component lapping machines
- Technical department – design, drawings and technical support
- Sales – integrated with the technical department for customer support
- Quality inspection – every aspect of our process has some form of quality
For more than a decade Sealing Solutions has become the leading seal supplier to the Food, Beverage and Dairy Industries throughout Australia. We also have on our client list major chemical and pharmaceutical, manufacturing, refrigeration and pump O.E.M. companies.
We provide exceptional service at competitive prices and work closely with our clients to reduce maintenance and inventory costs. Many of our clients have reduced their seal expenditure by establishing a program of seal refurbishment that we actively monitor and co-ordinate.
It is our commitment to provide the best service available in our industry in Australia.
The Mechanical seal industry is going through a period of rationalisation and major restructuring. It is a time where new technologies and new ideas represent a major shift within the industry and we at Sealing Solutions are excited to be a part of it. Australian owned industries are proving that they can be competitive in a global market. Sealing Solutions are a key player in the modern Australian seal industry.
Sealing Solutions is environmentally aware
We use the most up to date cleaning and waste disposal methods, recycle old packaging and metal parts that are beyond repair, and ensure our processes use minimal water.